Empirasign is Hiring!
Job Title: Marketing/Client Management Position
As a key member of the Empirasign Marketing Team, you will have the pivotal role of developing and executing marketing strategies and plans that will drive brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention for Empirasign. This is a unique opportunity to spearhead the marketing strategy and execution at an industry-leading financial data firm. This person will report directly to company president.
- Point person for all marketing efforts, including content generation and ad execution
- Develop new marketing strategies and optimize existing strategies that support both long-term and immediate-term marketing objectives
- Coordinate overall campaign set-up and execution, including managing and coordinating with 3rd party vendors
- Analyze campaign performance and modify strategies based on conclusions
- Work cross-functionally between teams to develop and execute marketing strategies and content generation that supports brand message and sales team objectives
- Research new marketing technologies and approaches to drive growth and engagement, and improve upon existing marketing efforts
- Learn and demonstrate excellent understanding of Empirasign's product offering through content generation and production of promotional handouts and presentations
- Manage company sponsorships and logistics at key industry events and conferences.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to Data Quality Assurance team.
- 4 year degree
- 0-5 years of experience in corporate or agency environment, managing and creating digital advertising campaigns with a track record of driving results
- Self-Starter--You take full-ownership and pride in your work and are able to prioritize multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will interact internally with sales, business and development teams, and externally with clients and prospects.
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Constant Contact, Mailchimp, or similar email marketing management system experience
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Photoshop or comparable photo-editing software
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with Retargeting and Account Based Marketing strategies
- Prior experience in marketing for a SaaS/B2B firm/product
- Prior experience with Salesforce and other CRM software
- Basic financial knowledge: time value of money, bond math, equity vs debt financing, technical analysis, etc.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
To apply for any of the above jobs, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Empirasign Strategies:
Empirasign Strategies LLC was founded in 2009 to provide trading models and risk analytics to institutional clients and active traders. In early 2010 we extended our product line to include a real-time database of MBS trade data captured via Natural Language Processing techniques from emails containing Bid Lists and Dealer Offerings. Through our network of both buy-side and sell-side market participants we have assembled an unrivaled knowledge base of trading activity in the US, UK, and EU Structured Product Markets. Empirasign revenues have more than doubled for three years running. Our headquarters is located in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested in reshaping how the Bond Market operates, consider joining Empirasign.
For more on the ABS/MBS Trade Database follow these links: