Empirasign is Hiring!
Job Title: Data Quality Assurance Analyst
As a key member of the Empirasign team, your main focus will be on ensuring the correct uploading of Asset-Backed market data for clients who pay to use our market leading products. This is the ideal job for anyone looking to gain knowledge and experience in the Asset-Backed market and the technology used to glean insights from it.
- Uploading and parsing unstructured data in real time using the latest NLP/ML technology
- Serving as an intermediary between engineering and sales
- Coordinate cross-border data flows and data processes with our London office
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows text editors a plus
Career Advancement Potential
Competitive Salary and Benefits
To apply for any of the above jobs, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Empirasign Strategies:
Empirasign Strategies LLC was founded in 2009 to provide trading models and risk analytics to institutional clients and active traders. In early 2010 we extended our product line to include a real-time database of MBS trade data captured via Natural Language Processing techniques from emails containing Bid Lists and Dealer Offerings. Through our network of both buy-side and sell-side market participants we have assembled an unrivaled knowledge base of trading activity in the US, UK, and EU Structured Product Markets. Empirasign revenues have more than doubled for three years running. Our headquarters is located in midtown Manhattan. If you're interested in reshaping how the Bond Market operates, consider joining Empirasign.
For more on the ABS/MBS Trade Database follow these links: