Email File ParserJune 23, 2022
Parser API Testing GUI
Our Parser API enables clients to easily convert thousands of emails per day into real-time actionable market data. Testing and/or debugging a single message has long been a bit of a chore. Over the last six months, we've made this testing and debugging task significantly easier through the introduction of our Parser Replay Viewer and No-Code Parser Interface. Today, we introduce an additional way to test parse single messages. We call it the Email File Parser. It allows our users to easily test parse messages one a time directly from their web browser.
This new feature can be found here: www.empirasign.com/email-file-parser/
- Enter API credentials.
- Select file to parse (email export to file instructions below).
- Select Parser API endpoint to target (mbs, corps, loans, or bwics).
- Click Submit Button
- View results
On the results page, you can click through to the associated Parser Replay page for even more data related to the parse transaction.
You will need API credentials to use this feature, but with our Freemium Pricing Tier you can get started without expense or obligation. Contact us today to receive your Parser API credentials.
How to Export Email Messages to a File
Outlook Client (.msg format)
- Double-click on the message you want to export.
- Select Save As on the File menu.
- Enter File name in the dialog box.
- Set Save as type to Outlook Message Format (this is the default setting).
- Click Save button.
Outlook Message Export Help
- Gmail / Google Workspace Client (.eml format)
- Select the message you want to export.
- Click on the three vertical dots icon at the top right of the message you are viewing.
- On the drop-down menu, select the Download message option.
- The message will be saved as an .eml file in your default Downloads directory.