Empirasign Strategies ABS/MBS Trade Database
Please be patient while table loads and renders.
Our Home Page shows BWIC activity across all sectors
Or you can drill down to a market sub-sector
Keep an eye on the day's most popular BWICs
Track BWIC volumes over time
We also track Dealer Price Talk
Quickly search Dealer Inventories
Search fixed rate specified offerings with filters
Use our API to download data into Excel
Search an entire email message at once
Results of Email Search
Set up portfolio watch lists
Your portfolio links to our BWIC and Offer Alerts System
See which bonds serve as the market benchmarks
Keep track of how offering spreads change over time
Visualization of TRACE reported customer buys and sells
Empirasign Market Data is often cited in the Press
The Empirasign ABS/MBS Trade Database is a web-accessible database of all trade color and dealer offerings in the ABS/MBS/CMBS markets. We are the ONLY commercial supplier of this Market Data. In 2012, we indexed over 12,500 Bid Lists, and over 400,000 dealer offerings. With 1-click you can see both where bonds are trading and offered. Just imagine how effective your team can be with all this data organized and not buried in emails. You'll no longer have to rely solely on your trading desk and market relationships to acquire Market Data. Our Market Data is independent and thus suitable for auditing and Independent Price Verification purposes.
Empirasign Market Data is also available in bulk form via a daily feed, or API. Bulk data can be used to enhance current in-house systems. Our API allows for easy downloading directly into Excel.
ABS/MBS Trade Database Product Features:
* BWIC Email Alerts: receive an email alert whenever a bond stored in portfolio is out for the bid. More here: www.empirasign.com/blog
* Database of all ABS/MBS/CMBS Bid Lists (trade color + price talk) and dealer inventories
* Database is sortable and searchable
* Smart Search feature. Just click on a bond to show color on bonds similar to the one selected.
* High level views of the marketplace (ARMs--what tenors are trading, ABS/Subprime what vintages are trading, size hitting the market, DNT %
* Database entries can be annotated--notes can be kept private, or shared internally with colleagues
* A time saver--we store all bid lists for you, no need to devote an analyst to copying and pasting spreadsheets all day long
* 3 levels of value creation: Sourcing of hard to acquire unstructured data. We index and add structure to the trade data. We create reports to aid further analysis of the market.
The main page shows all sectors:
You can also choose to view a single sector (Agency ARMs, for example):
Clicking on the Description field in the table above will display a BWICs contents:
Clicking on the binoculars shows similar bonds that have traded recently
Total Market Awareness
Receive an email alert any time a bond you have stored in portfolio appears on a BWIC
Our News Feed keeps you up to date on any new BWICs or trade flows