Please be patient while table loads and renders.
Empirasign Strategies ABS/MBS Trade Database
The Empirasign ABS/MBS Trade Database is a web-accessible database of all trade color and dealer offerings in the ABS/MBS/CMBS markets. We are the ONLY commercial supplier of this Market Data. In 2011, we indexed over 11,000 Bid Lists, and over 250,000 dealer offerings. With 1-click you can see both where bonds are trading and offered. Just imagine how effective your team can be with all this data organized and not buried in emails. You'll no longer have to rely solely on your trading desk and market relationships to acquire Market Data. Our Market Data is independent and thus suitable for auditing and Independent Price Verification purposes.
Empirasign Market Data is also available in bulk form via a daily feed, or API. Bulk data can be used to enhance current in-house systems. Our API allows for easy downloading directly into Excel.
ABS/MBS Trade Database Product Features:
* BWIC Email Alerts: receive an email alert whenever a bond stored in portfolio is our for the bid. More here: www.empirasign.com/blog
* Database of all ABS/MBS/CMBS Bid Lists (trade color + price talk) and dealer inventories
* Database is sortable and searchable
* Smart Search feature. Just click on a bond to show color on bonds similar to the one selected.
* High level views of the marketplace (ARMs--what tenors are trading, ABS/Subprime what vintages are trading, size hitting the market, DNT %
* Database entries can be annotated--notes can be kept private, or shared internally with colleagues
* A time saver--we store all bid lists for you, no need to devote an analyst to copying and pasting spreadsheets all day long
* 3 levels of value creation: Sourcing of hard to acquire unstructured data. We index and add structure to the trade data. We create reports to aid further analysis of the market.
Below is a quick walk-through of the service via several screen grabs.
The main page shows all sectors:
You can also choose to view a single sector (Agency ARMs, for example):
Clicking on the Description field in the table above will display a BWICs contents:
Clicking on the binoculars shows similar bonds that have traded recently
Total Market Awareness
Receive email alerts any time a bond have have stored in portfolio appears on a BWIC
Our News Feed keeps you up to date on any new BWICs or trade flows